Fear Angry Fear Angry

Sweeeeet !!

Whats up man? Been awhile... Diggin the song man! Kick ass Riffs + kick ass lead guitar = KICK ASS ! lol Seriously, Dans lead is off the chain, wish I could do that shit! haha Anyways,Good to see your still kickin my friend!! Keep it Metal! Later Bro

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Well peel my skin and boil my bones!!...How the hell are you, bro?>>>>haha. I wish I could play like that too...Glad to see you out and about, bro~~!
Hope all is well!!

Halloween 2010 Bad Man 1 Halloween 2010 Bad Man 1

Halloween is Near!! haha

Hey man, Sounds good...like the creepy feel that it has! That piano always does the trick.haha Speaking of piano's...I am working on a Phantasm tribute song...hope to put it out soon! later man

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Sweet, lookin forward to it, dude. Thanks for checkin it out, oh horror master!

Please Forgive My Sins Please Forgive My Sins

Sweeeeet!

Dude,this track sounds good! I think the verse riff kicks ass!! haha Also,like the breakdown in the middle of the song.,Overall thought it was mixed good!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Glad you dig it, sucka! Wicked to see you kickin!

~DT~ Zelda II Palace ~DT~ Zelda II Palace

Cool man

Sounds complete to me, I would leave it the way it is.haha Took me back to the good old days.Love some old school Zelda!! Keep up the good work

Apple Tree* Apple Tree*

Cool Track!

Another awesome song by CORGI !!

C0RGI responds:

Thanks again man more to come soon

La Da Da D Day La Da Da D Day

Awesome song!!

This song Rocks, I think it has a cool beat and groove to it.Thought Vic did an awesome job on the vocals too.I really like the Chorus, its catchy as hell. haha I could definatly see this song being played on the radio!! CORGI ROCKS !!

C0RGI responds:

Thanks for the review man and the score Pitchblak rocks too man

The Prophet Of No Innocence The Prophet Of No Innocence

Hell Yeah!!

Cool man, Song kicks ass! I really like how the verses go in this one...The guitar on the verse is pretty bad ass too! Drums sound really good too!! haha What are you using for drums now days if you dont mind me askin? When are you releasing an Album? Thats fucking cool man! Keep it METAL!!! Later Bro

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Hey dude, glad you dig it!! Using EZdrummer with Drumkit from hell, and some of my own samples. I was hoping to release this spring, but goddamn behind. haha.

Glad you dig, and thanks for stoppin by, my metal brother.\m/

Cyanyde - Sea of Blood Cyanyde - Sea of Blood

Fucking Bad Ass !!

Man, This is one kick ass track...I like the intro and then how it kicks in to that Heavy ass guitar riff.No complaints here, Loved the tone,drums...everything!! I havent wrote a review in awhile but thought this well deserved to be complimented on.Keep it Metal!!! Oh yeah, nice solo work to!!

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

right on dude, haven't seen you in a while! The riffs were all written by my fellow guitarist, except for the solo riffs, which I wrote. That fuckin slow riff that kicks in at 1:40 was the one that started the writing for the song, one of the best riffs we've written, glad you dig the tune man! More Cyanyde songs to come in the near future!

802(Final)-Metaljonus 802(Final)-Metaljonus

What in the Hell......

Are you doing on Newgrounds?????? Take your talent and music and go Make Some Damn Money with it!!!!!!!!!!!! You are very good at this shit!! LOL Sounds good man, everything mixed well.Love the solo work that you do!! Keep rockin man!

Metaljonus responds:

Newgrounds is probably one of my favorite sites ever! Since its just a great community minus the retards lawlz. Thank you for the kind words! peace!

Beat it-Metaljonus Beat it-Metaljonus

Cool Man!!

Im not gonna lie...I liked the hell out MJ back in my younger days. This is a sick ass cover!! You are still by far the best on NG at doing solo's. Great tune man!!!