Jigsaw Jigsaw

Nice work

I love the SAW movies and thought this was funny. The animation and all was flawless.

Scott and Duke ep. 1 Scott and Duke ep. 1

It was alright ...

I liked it but everyone hates that voice your using for the characters,it also needed a little more of a storyline.Its was still ok.Also liked the fact you used my audio track (Devastate) at the end.Cool!

Demonology Demonology

love the darkness of it.

The animation was outstanding,i liked how the glow off the candles lit up the characters face and loved the background music.Cant wait to see the full length of this.Dont change a thing.You are headed in the right direction with what you are doing.Great job!

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

funny film

great graphics and a pretty cool plot.i really enjoyed this one

littleFoot littleFoot

Great graphics

i loved the graphics but near the end of the film it started getting a little boring.still a good job.Make sure you add a little more exitement to part 2.

SW Episode III Tribute SW Episode III Tribute

good job but could use a little work

i am a fan of starwars & enjoyed the film but it wouldve been better if you would have had some sound effects other than just the music, also near the end the music stopped.still a great effort.

Bens Journey Through Life Bens Journey Through Life

nice job

the film got my whole attention throughout the whole thing.nice job on graphics as well.

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

very funny

The film kept my full attention all the way to the end. The lyrics to the song were great.nice arranging.great job!

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

great animation

awesome graphics man, and the sound was great too. The music opening the beginning of the film made me feel like i was in links world.Also liked the sound effects from the original games. nice job

There she is!!! There she is!!!

good job

cute plot, i do admit though that its starts to get boring after awhile. The animation and music was great though.